A competitive and comprehensive benefits package is another reason Dominion Digital is a great place to work! Regular, full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Insurance - Coverage is provided by Southern Health. Dominion Digital pays 100% of the employee-only portion of the premium and 50% of the premium cost for any additional covered persons.
- Dental Insurance - Dental coverage is provided by Guardian. Dominion Digital pays 100% of the employee-only portion of the premium and 50% of the premium cost for any additional covered persons.
- Life Insurance - This benefit offers group term life insurance coverage of up to three times the employee's current annual base salary or their previous year's total earnings, whichever is greater, with a maximum of $600,000. Coverage in excess of $150,000 is subject to medical underwriting.
- 401(k) - This plan provides employees the opportunity for investment towards retirement by saving with pre-tax and/or after-tax dollars. Dominion Digital matches the participant's elective contribution up to a maximum of 4% of gross earnings at the rate of 50 cents on the dollar.
- Disability Income - Short and long-term disability insurance is available to employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Allows employees to deduct their health and dental premiums pre-tax. It also allows employees to pay for qualified health care, dependent care and private premium expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Personal Time Off (PTO) - Employees receive five weeks (25 days) of paid time off per year up until their fifth anniversary, at which time they will receive six weeks (30 days) of PTO per year.
- Personal Illness - Employees receive five days of personal illness time per year.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - An EAP is offered to all employees and their families through Horizon Behavioral Services (HBS.) HBS provides information, counseling and referrals where requested.
- Employee Development - Dominion Digital encourages educational advancement among our employees. At management's discretion, the firm reimburses certain costs associated with pre-approved courses, seminars, conferences, books and certification exams that support professional development.
- 529 College Savings Plan - Dominion Digital offers employees the ability to participate in a federal tax-free savings account for expenses related to higher education. Funds can be set aside for children, a spouse, or even the employee.
Other great benefits include:
- Matching Gifts - Dominion Digital matches gifts at 100% up to $200 per calendar year for each employee.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave - On the occasion of the birth or adoption of a child into their family, employees are entitled to an additional five days of paid leave.
- Recruiting Referral Incentives - Most employees are eligible to receive a cash bonus incentive for candidate referrals that are ultimately hired to work with the Dominion Digital team.
- Technology Allowance - Each employee may expense up to $40 monthly for home internet access.
- Wellness Benefit - Dominion Digital will reimburse up to $400 per year towards the following expenses: gym membership, fitness training, exercise equipment, athletic shoes, sporting event/league registration fees, and bicycle maintenance, as well as smoking cessation, weight loss and similar goal-oriented health improvement programs.