Mobile and Wireless Solutions
A Core Component of Today's IT Strategy
The Executive Challenge
Technology research firms have noted that consumers are currently more likely to purchase smart phones than PCs and other consumer devices. As the number of mobile-equipped and mobile-savvy consumers continues to skyrocket, senior leaders of all organizations are faced with new business opportunities as well as new consumer expectations. Mobility represents the next major business and technology change that many organizations will face.
Envision the Possibilities
Within organizations, mobile and wireless technologies create an opportunity to increase worker productivity. Imagine how your organization would function if you could:
- Provide workers with the ability to share and access information at any time from any location;
- Increase the efficiency of teams working collaboratively;
- Collaborate across organizational boundaries; and
- Increase customer satisfaction by solving problems faster and more effectively.
Mobile and wireless technologies also create opportunities to respond to customer needs for mobile commerce and customer service. Envision what it would mean for your organization to:
- Provide customers with information when they need it from any location;
- Allow customers to place orders securely over mobile devices;
- Improve customer engagement via mobile applications and mobile-enabled web sites; and
- Optimize mobile customer service by improving customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
Your organization can achieve results such as these by implementing a well-designed mobile strategy.
Dominion Digital helps clients adapt to the changing mobile landscape and take advantage of the business opportunities it creates. Your customers and employees are increasingly active on mobile devices, and your business must be ready and optimized for mobile access. Dominion Digital can help you develop your mobile strategy and create mobile solutions that meet this demand. We help clients to:
- Increase their accessibility to customers by creating mobile commerce solutions;
- Create custom mobile applications to provide convenient mobile and tablet-based access to key business applications for mobile employees and business partners;
- Create mobile-optimized content management solutions to ensure business web sites are accessible and optimized for the mobile user experience;
- Develop their mobile strategy by evaluating how technologies such as location-based and context-aware computing can maximize revenue and build customer loyalty; and
- Provide mobile analytics and statistics so that organizations can monitor and adapt to changing user behavior.
Dominion Digital has experience in a broad set of mobile technologies, including iPhone and iPad applications, Android applications (for handsets and tablets), Windows phone applications, and mobile web sites using HTML5 & CSS3, mobile jQuery, and mobile-optimized CMS platforms.
The Dominion Digital Difference
Dominion Digital is very well positioned to help clients adopt and integrate mobile applications. By combining capabilities in strategy, business process, technology, change management and customer experience, we have a proven track record of enabling substantial improvement in our client's core business processes. The seamless blend of these capabilities allows us to partner with clients to explore opportunities, define a mobile strategy, and implement mobile solutions that have the greatest potential for meaningful results.
Dominion Digital provides Mid-Atlantic companies a best-value alternative to large national consulting firms. Known for our process and technology leadership, we have helped over 100 clients realize dramatic gains in business effectiveness and efficiency.
For more information about Mobile and Wireless Solutions, please contact us:
804.648.0600 - option 2
877.949.3344 - option 2