How We Help our Clients Succeed
Spanning strategy, people, process, and technology, we help you delight your customers in tandem with growing revenues and reducing costs.
- Personalized Offers—Better for Customers and Better for Revenue
- Equipping Insurance Agents to Better Serve Customers and Grow Revenue
- Customer-Centric Approach to Bank Branch Design
- Digital Channel Strategy to Increase Customer Intimacy
- Expanded Digital Channels Serve Customers Better, Grow Revenue, and Reduce Costs
- Dramatic Improvements in Marketing Campaign Cycle Time
- Customer-Centric Approach to Re-engineering Core Business Processes & Technology
- Improved Claims Process Enhances Customer Experience and Reduces Business Costs
- Customer-Centric Approach Improves Collections Effectiveness
- Digital Channels Used to Increase Membership and Brand Loyalty
- Improved B2B Customer Experience While Reducing Business Risk and Cost
Net Promoter Score
"How likely is it that you would recommend this company to a friend or colleague?" That's the all-important question behind the Net Promoter® Score (NPS). For example, over the past 12 months, our NPS score was:
|Dominion Digital||Consulting Services||86%|
Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.
At Dominion Digital, we strive to understand and improve our NPS. So we survey our clients to get feedback on our own customer loyalty. Because NPS is a standard used by leading companies, it also allows us to benchmark and compare our customer loyalty to other leading firms.
In the past few years, NPS has been embraced by leading companies as the standard for measuring and improving customer loyalty. It has gained popularity due to its simplicity and its links to profitable growth. NPS is calculated as the percentage of customers who are Promoters, rating the company 9 or 10 on a zero-to-ten point scale, minus the percentage who are Detractors, rating 6 or lower.
Satmetrix, a leader in NPS and customer experience programs, published its 2010 Net Promoter Industry Benchmarks rankings. The rankings allow us to compare and benchmark against the top ranked firms in various industries.
In addition to the NPS question, we ask our clients to rate Dominion Digital on various aspects of their client experience organized into the categories of Service & Value, Passion & Excellence, and Teamwork & Results.
Spanning the past 12 months, our average score is 4.76 (on a scale of 1 to 5).